1. I certify that the information contained in this application is correct to the
best of my knowledge and understand that falsification of this information is grounds
for refusal to hire or, if hired, dismissal.
2. I authorize any of the persons or organizations referenced in this application
to give you any and all information concerning my previous employment, education,
or any other information they might have, personal or otherwise, with regard to
any of the subjects covered by this application and release all such parties from
all liability for any damage that may result from furnishing such information to
you. I authorize you to request and receive such information.
3. In consideration for my employment and by being considered for employment by
EIP Manufacturing, LLC, I agree to conform to the rules and regulations of
EIP Manufacturing, LLC and acknowledge that these rules and regulations may be changed, interpreted,
withdrawn, or added to by EIP Manufacturing, LLC at any time, at the sole option of EIP Manufacturing, LLC and without
any prior notice to me.
4. I further acknowledge that my employment may be terminated, and any offer of
employment, if such is made, may be withdrawn, with or without cause, and with or
without notice, at any time, at the option of EIP Manufacturing, LLC or me.
5. I understand that no representative of EIP Manufacturing, LLC has any authority to enter into any
agreement for employment for any specified period of time, or assure or make some
other personnel move, either prior to commencement of employment or after I have
become employed, or to assure any benefits or terms and conditions of employment,
or make any agreement contrary to the foregoing.
6. I understand that I am not to disclose any information regarding personal disability
on this employment application or during the interview process.
7. I acknowledge that I have been advised that this application for a specific job
position will remain active for no more than 90 days from the date it was made.
I may update this application by calling EIP Manufacturing, LLC Employee Services and keep my application
active for up to one year.